Wednesday, October 8, 2008

6 1/2 Month Shots.





Papa Clyde you missed my shots again. We got to Dr. Wiley's office and I told him Stone was still pulling on his right ear Rob said we have gone from a cold to a sinus infection and he has an ear infection in his right ear. So we got four shots and a prescription for ammoxacillin and let me just say he was still a happy baby until about 1:30 when he woke up and couldn't breath out his nose so he couldn't chew on his poppy so dada fixed him up in the bad while mommy slept I love having a husband that is a night owl. Papa Clyde I took this picture for you no it isn't a picture of him after his shots. Lets just say I went through three diapers in one hour. Hope all is well in B town. This is my first taste of a noodle and I am not real sure about it.

No comments: