Saturday, November 29, 2008

Who are you calling a turkey!



I think when we are children we think of holidays as spending time with our crazy family. Then the older we get we realize they aren't as crazy as we once thought they were. Then we become adults and we realize they are really pretty fun and smart and we end up respecting them more and more for setting good examples and for touching our lives for all of those years even when we thought they were crazy. This Thanksgiving I am thankful for my crazy family who I love so much to be around and spend time with I am so thankful we got to spend the night at the ranch. I am also so very thankful for Stone we worked really hard to have him and he is the best thing that ever happened to us. Greg asked me if I had to tell someone how much I loved Stone what would you say. I can't no words can describe the way I feel for him.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of Stone's pics and I love hearing about how much you love him. There is nothing like the love we have for our children huh? Happy holidays to you and your family!
Love,
Steph

Holly Duke said...

who you calling crazy? teehee..
love you!