Monday, March 9, 2009

Birthday Month!


This is a picture from Halloween he is so small!
This is always a big month for birthday not only Stone but here is a list of our family & friends who celebrate this month. If I forget one don't get mad at me! Aubrey & Ava Kate Stone & Gramp's will be 1 & 84 on the 19th Zanne & Brad will be 30 & I think 27 on the 15th. My Papa's B-day was the 25th. We are about to start the Birthday week yes Stone will have a Birthday week I love birthday and Holidays more than most people my husband thinks I am a little weird because I make such a big deal out of birthdays. I have been planning Stone's for about a month and it is giving me an ulcer because, do I really think he will remember any of it no but I will. So the theme is a Pirates life for me I love pirates and sculls and all the fun stuff I can not wait we will have Stone's photo shoot with Stan at 8:00 where he will demolish his first cake. Then he will have a fun day with mom not sure if we will be at work well I guess we will be but it will be a day of nothing but fun for him. Oh my gosh he is growing too fast does anyone know how to freeze a one year old so they wont grow up too fast??? Zanne I know you love birthday week at your house so I know you are right here with me on all of this.

1 comment:

Roman's Roost said...

Time sure does fly. I can't believe it is already a year. I do love birthdays as well. I have to share with Paul (boo hoo!) Ya'll need to come visit us soon.