Thursday, March 19, 2009

For this child we have prayed!






I woke up this morning singing Happy Birthday to my big boy who is now 1. We got dressed and ready to go see Stan. First we took Stone's picture in his anywhere chair as we do every month on the 19th and to my surprise Stone got up out of his chair and walked over to me about 5 steps away. I was screaming and Greg was saying what is wrong and I said Stone just walked over to me. So needless to say it has been a very big morning. As I sat and watched Stone eat his cake I thank God for this bundle of joy he has given us. Stone took 250 pictures this morning and he finally went down for a nap.

2 comments:

Roman's Roost said...

He is so cute! Look at him go on that cake! Way to go Stone for walking! Aunt Zanne is so very proud of you.

Mandi said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Ya'll are on the ball getting pics ON his actual birthday AND getting them posted. These are so adorable. I love the family ones and the cake pic is priceless. Hope ya'll have a fun party!