Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sweet Gram!




Look sweet Gram I can drive.
We had lunch at Gram & Gramps house on sunday and then we had lots of fun looking at the tractors and the cows and throwing rocks. Now the rest of this story I am so in trouble for telling but here goes. We are looking at the tank and throwing rocks but we are about to go to the house when sweet gram slips. When I say slip I am talking 4 foot down a cliff through two trees onto a rock covered in brush. Greg tries to grab her with Stone in his arms. Greg hurts his thumb Stone hits his head on a rock and is screaming and I am frozen like a snowman. I grab Stone & Greg's phone I can not get anyone to answer for help so I take Stone we go get the car he is still screaming Greg is helping Gram who is the toughest person I know. She is wearing slippers and has just taken a hard fall. When I return to get them she has crawled up the rocks and is coming to the car. She is scratched up and bleeding and she says I didn't know I was going rock climbing... I am so amazed she is so tough. Tomorrow I am sure she will be sore. We took Stone to the doctor his head is fine he has a cut and a bruise and he has gained 2 lbs in the last six months 21 lbs yeah and Greg is ok but Gram is the real tough person in the story. I think her angels were flying fast today and I am thankful for that.

No comments: