Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just some Funnies

Stone is talking up a storm so I have a few words and funny things he has said lately and I don't want to forget how cute he is. He is now 28 months and the best one yet is...
That's ridiculous
That's right
Daddy's loader on trailer take it off.
My dad's dump truck is at our house so every morning as we drive by he says Bobby's trailer at Stone's house.
On our way to work we look to see if the fire station door is open he says" door open" then he will respond with ah man nope door closed or alright door open two fire trucks. This is one of my favorite times of the day.
We have been playing a lot of soccer and we might be left handed I am not positive but I think so and his daddy is very excited about that.
Any time I ask Stone where he wants to go the answer is Sam's. Why because it is next to the train tracks and it is next to a concrete company and they have concrete trucks and trailers. SO these are the fun things we are doing this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute, he is talking so well and so smart!! Yall need to join the Wylie Swim Club...you live so close now! We would have lots of fun! Hope your house is coming along well.

that boy mitch, big O, and me! said...

O has been picking up things with his left hand. I know it's too early to know, but Mitchell is excited, too.