Friday, May 24, 2013

19 Months

 Slate helping Ed & Will put together a shelf
I am not sure why your Bobby puts stickers on your head but he does very often.
Your 19 months and your crazy smart you know what you want. You love to sit on the potty and actually go really thats crazy to me. You love horses and cows and goats until we get within 10 feet and then you freak out. You love to say ha yee and treat and then you clap after she eats it. You love to play outside you say side and slide and ice tea and you say more everyday. You love Stone but you don't take any crap from him your tough and you throw and spit and climb all day. I am crazy busy times 100 with you and I totally love it. Your growing too fast and I want you to stop. Everyone pulls your ba boo out and I put it back in besides diapers I think it is the last part of the baby stage and I love it. I wish I could freeze time and keep you crazy boys this age yall are so fun and live is great.

No comments: