Saturday, June 22, 2013

Stone-Slate-ISM

 This boy is 5 going on 15.
We pull up to CFA I grab a wonder woman headband and look back at him and say "what do you think?" Oh brother your embarrassing me! So I look at the girl at the window and say I am embarrassing him. She looks at Stone and says " well at her age it probably wont get any better". Really she was all of 20... killing me
Slate mr Trouble...
At WTP&S a lady walks in with her dog in her hands and Slate runs up to her. She pretends not to see him at all. Matt picks up Slate and lets him pet the puppy. The lady looks at me and says he will only lick him he  wont bite. So Matt finally sets Slate down and he says puppy and is waving at her. She never looks at him. What does he do? He stomps on her foot and runs off.  Gilbreth.... I wanted to say if you would have said hello to him he wouldn't have stomped on your foot. I am in trouble with this boy. Age 20 months...

No comments: